Sunday, October 10, 2010

Whatcha Readin'?

My heart is full these days. I think I have finally found my missing link here in Stuttgart. I FINALLY started participating in the wonderful experience that is PWOC (Protestant Women of the Chapel) here, and I wish I had done this much earlier. It has taken me over a year to finally get to a point where I felt like I knew enough people and knew enough about myself but still needed more to make it a point to go. And now I need to make it a priority.



I have joined a Bible study group that is following this study guide by John MacArthur on the book of Romans. So far, LOVIN' IT!! Romans can be a toughie sometimes, but it has been music to my ears and so heart filling and good for the mind, body and soul to hear of Paul's themes of grace, truth, and redemption. And to fellowship with some very amazing ladies.

So tell me...what is your favorite book of the Bible??

1 comment:

Donna Perugini said...

That's really tough to answer. I'm the Women's Ministry teacher in our church and I love whatever it is we're studying. The grace message is awesome; I love keeping it as a teaching together with faith..'it is by grace through faith that we're saved'.
You know, it's the women that make the bible study wonderful! I love pulling on the oars together in the 'fellow-ship'.