Thursday, October 7, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook



Outside my window... the sun is shining and I am thrilled!


I am thinking... that this is a crazy busy time of year and I often forget to sit back, take a deep breath, and appreciate the moment.



I am thankful for... family and friends who keep me sane...well sometimes.



I am wearing... my comfy tshirt and pj pants since I'm home cleaning and organizing today.



In the learning room... I just finished reading Eat That Frog! by Brian Tracy. LOVE it!!



I am remembering... how sick of school I am...once again!!



I am going... to pick up Neeley from school here in a bit.

I am currently reading... lots of Girl Scout stuff and Management, 9th ed., by R. Daft.



I am hoping... that this year is going to be a much easier, smoother year for us in so many ways.



On my mind... way too many to list...but first, I wish I had 24 more hours in the day.



Noticing that... I need to restock my supply of healthy snacks and fruit.



Pondering these words... Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation. - Brian Tracy

From the kitchen... White Chicken Chili smells so good in the crock pot.

Around the house... the laundry is piling up all around me. :)



One of my favorite things ... that first cup of coffee in the morning.

From my camera...~ um....the latest pics I took were for Girl Scouts and I swear I can't find my camera anywhere. :(

1 comment:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That first cup of java in the morning is heaven...the second and third are pretty good too. HA!