Sunday, February 27, 2011

{DISCLAIMER: We're still down and out with whatever yucky sickies have taken our family hostage. So here's a post brought over from my health & fitness blog which can be found HERE. Enjoy!


Have you ever succeeded in completing the Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse? Let me tell you...if you make it through alive, you will feel 100% better after the 3 days. I ♥ LOVE ♥ it and highly recommend it to others. Here are a few tips for you. In order to safely survive the cleanse, I think these are important to consider...

~ Drink lots of water
~ Don't be counting calories during the Cleanse
~ Stick to it! Don't veer from the plan unless your body is giving you negative feedback ~ Do not do a strenuous workout during the Cleanse. You are only taking in between 800-1100 calories if you do the Cleanse properly for the entire 3 days, so please do not go out there and try to run a marathon or begin a new workout program
~ ENJOY that green tea or whatever detox tea you choose to consume
~ Really take the time during the Cleanse to focus on YOU, to reflect on YOU, to consider YOU, to relax and unwind and take the opportunity to better YOU
~ Get your family and friends involved!!
~ Share your experience with others!


For those of you getting ready to try the Cleanse for the first time, I can't wait to hear your results! I dropped 4 lbs during my last one. And I plan to do it again next quarter. Interested in more info on the Cleanse? Click on over HERE! Good Luck!!

No comments: