Thursday, February 17, 2011

Appreciating The Finer Things...


It is difficult to travel with new furniture when your moves are made through the military. Yikes! And double yikes if those moves are made overseas.

Nevertheless, Uncle Sam was good to us this year and we decided to upgrade our bedroom furniture....FINALLY! Y'all....we needed it. I mean we.really.NEEDED.it!!!

{And I'm so proud.....}

We tend to favor Ashley brand furniture...of course! ;)





I don't know why these pictures make the pieces look tiny. Because, y'all, this furniture is HUGE and makes our room look like a closet. But I'm still in love...

{DISCLAIMER}...I promise our bed gets made every once in a while...but we have spent the better part of the past 3 days laying up in it reading books and watching movies so no I really don't care that it looks a mess. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very pretty - that furniture should last a long time!