Monday, November 1, 2010

Gimme All Yo Candy.........Wrappers


Hi friends & family!

I have a favor to ask of each of you. Our Girl Scout Troop is participating in a fundraiser through
TerraCycle. We ship (free of charge, I must add) our recyclables in bulk to this company in exchange for money to go towards our Troop activities.

If any of you are of the recycling kind like I am and would like to help us out, we could really use your candy wrappers. So, after you stuff yourself full of all that Halloween candy, please do not throw away your wrappers. Instead, you can simply put them in a big ziplock or plastic bag and email me at ashley.bowden@yahoo.com to let me know you are interested in our project. I will give you our Troop address to mail them to us.

We thank you in advance for your assistance with this fundraiser. Our girls are very excited and are really working hard to fund a camping trip to the Pax Lodge, or Swiss Chalet, or somewhere equally awesome.

Who could say no to these precious girls!?! :)


No comments: