Thursday, November 18, 2010

Remember to Breathe!


You know I love a good daily inspirational reminder. And you know I love a good organizational tool. And you know I have notepads everywhere, and I mean EVERYWHERE as in every room of the house, in my purse, in my car, at the school. :) Love 'em!

And I found a great one for you to check out!!!



Ta-da!! Introducing the Remember to Breathe Notepad made of recycled paper. This is It! Creations knows a good product, that's for sure! And they certainly got it right with this one. This great little notepad is the most awesome reminder that when life gets hectic, to JUST BREATHE! This couldn't have come to me at a better time! Wow!

This notepad is 50 sheets and while this one is white, it also comes in various other colors. Be sure to check it out in the OpenSky Boutique HERE. I know you will want one too!

Want to know more about This Is It! Creations? The company is comprised of a husband and wife team who started the company in 2005. They are environment lovers like many of us, and they make ecofriendly products like journals, notepads, cards, and jewelry. They donate 5% of their profits to animal-welfare groups which I think is FANTASTIC!

Wanna see more of what they have to offer? Head on over to their website. You can also check out their Etsy shop. Aren't those the best products!?!

















Are you on Twitter? So are they! Check them out here. And, last but not least, please visit them on Facebook.

So go on over and show your support for these products. They are great to have around the house, to give as gifts, and who knows.....you may even see a giveaway or two soon! :)

Thanks to you all!!

No comments: