Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I'm Letting My Plates Fall. How 'Bout You??

You know I can't go without sharing a great site with you all. I have ranted and raved about the {in}courage site a few times but I just can't help myself. I LOVE it! So heartwarming...so touching...so inspiring...and music to my ears.

Check out this post. How are you "letting your plates fall"? Are you able to let things go? I am feeling all swirly in my brain too these days and I just can't seem to "let it go and let God." I have always struggled with stress and worry and constantly in fear of the worst. I think that is why I this site so much. Each story is down to earth, true to heart, good for you kind of stories that are true and really hit home.

I would love to hear some of your techniques used to just let things fall as they may. I still haven't mastered that skill.

No comments: