Sunday, May 16, 2010

Camera Knowledge & A Question

Ashley's gripe for the day:

My camera has bit the dust I think. Maybe you can figure this out for me. When I take a picture with it, I can see the picture on the camera. So I take the card out of the camera and put it in my computer to upload it and old previously deleted pictures appear instead of my new pictures. The same thing happens when I plug it in to the computer using the cord.

So what's up? I am supposed to be taking it over to a friend's place. She is a camera whiz but I just haven't made it over there yet...yes, I know she only lives one building over but still... Maybe she has an answer.

But we are now searching for a new camera. Or maybe I should say researching. Not sure what I want this time but I want something that allows me to get my stinkin' pictures off of it. Did I mention that I dropped this camera in to the snow in Garmisch and now the door that keeps the batteries in won't close? Yep...I did it.

So what camera do you have? What do you like/dislike about it? I am on a mission for a new one and I need it now. My baby girl's softball season only has another month and I need some action shots!

No comments: