Thursday, September 15, 2011

Just A Bit Of Moving Advice


Whew! Glad that's over! Our household goods have been packed up and are somewhere along the route headed for Fort Riley, Kansas. Yahoo! I will have to post pics soon of what our place looks like now. {Imagine barren....with government temp furniture}

I was asked to make a few videos of tips I used to help make this move easier and prepare them for the RealMilitaryWivestv network. I have had a lot of fun in creating each one of them. One I did on how to pack things you don't even want your movers touching without them knowing it (lol), another I posted shared the exact contents of my big ol' family management binder and how to use it for personal benefit during a move. They are too fun to watch and can be found over on my Youtube channel.

Neeley is LOVING 6th grade and really doing well. That is the best move we could have ever made for her.



Isn't she cute? And I think it was too early for Anna in this pic. :) This was Friday before school. I've been trying to take a pic of her every morning and make a project with them at the end of the year.

We are headed out here in a bit for some family fun. We found a local outlet mall here that we are excited to see. Outlet City Metzingen has been highly recommended to us so we're going to go over and check it out today while we have some time off. We have some fun planned for next weekend too, and I'll share more on that later.

And, last but not least, THANK YOU all for your sweet comments, letters, messages, phone calls, and prayers. My grandmother is in a much better place now, but it is still very difficult to accept that we never got to see her all this time. Her obituary can be found HERE.

Ok, we're outta here for a lil family fun. Stay tuned!!

No comments: