Saturday, July 3, 2010

Our Favorite Recipes

I am making up our menu for our 4th of July celebration tomorrow and looking at all of my hundreds - and maybe even thousands :) - of recipes. And it got me to thinking, because...well...you know how short my attention span is.

Wait...what was I talking about? Oh yeah... LOL

I was thinking that I have always had many favorite recipes and Ronnie and Neeley have some faves too. So I am going to start sharing them here with you. I LOVE recipes and I know several of you have recipe blogs too and I visit them often. Sometimes I tell you and then other times I am just in rush to get a meal on the table so I go and find a good recipe of yours and then I fix it and forget about it. :)

So from now when I find a good one we love, I will share it here. And please feel free to share some of yours too. I will start soon by posting some of our faves that we have quite often. So be looking!!

No comments: