Friday, July 30, 2010

Good Eats


Now that our temps have eased up a bit, I've felt the urge to cook a lil more. With Neeley's help, I made Chicken Spaghetti using whole wheat fettuccine noodles the other night. Delicious!!!!


Whole Wheat Chicken Spaghetti

Boil boneless skinless chicken breasts. I used 3 breasts just for Neeley and I. Shred and set aside. Boil 10 ounces of any whole wheat pasta. I used more - an entire box of whole wheat fettuccine - to have plenty of leftovers. Strain noodles. In a large bowl, mix together pasta, chicken, 1 can of cream of mushroom soup, 1 can of cheddar cheese soup, 1 can of Rotel, salt, pepper, and 1 small onion. Pour mixture in to a 9x13 baking dish. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.

What is your favorite summer go-to recipe??

No comments: