Sunday, March 7, 2010

Working On My Beachbody . . .

Hi friends & family!

You may have noticed from my last post here, or if you follow me on FB or Twitter, you may have noticed it there. But......I have a new adventure going here. A personal one. And I am loving it!

Some of you have asked for more info, so let me share a bit about it here and then you can go on over and check it out if you wish. I have started another blog just for that info and will share more on that here in a bit...

Anyway, Team Beachbody has had my attention for a while, and here's why...you can make it as big and bad as you want to. You can use it for your own personal motivation and gain, you can work it as a business, you can use it to share with others, you can use it to make a lot of money.

Team Beachbody is the company that distributes those FUN programs such as P90X, Turbo Jam, Slim In 6, INSANITY, and the likes. It also has the accessories available to help you with these programs.

The other part of Beachbody I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE is their Shakeology. These are meal replacement shakes that are absolutely delicious! Yum, Yum, Yum! Chocolate and Green Berry never tasted so good! LOL

So, if you are interested in any of this, you may go check out my coach site here. You may also follow me and my daily health & fitness related updates on Twitter here. And, last but not least, debuting my new health & fitness blog! You can use these tools to see how far I've come in my journey to lose weight, become healthier, eat WAY better (lol), and just feel better.

I have been doing Beachbody for about two weeks now and I can tell you I have already lost some weight. Can't tell you how much just yet because I need to weigh again, but I have. I now exercise at least 5 days a week, or try to anyway and have so far been able to stay on track with that. And I have been eating a ton better.

On the business side, I am already generating income from it and I am already on Facebook and Twitter and the bloggy world every day anyway, so it really doesn't add anything else to my day other than something to look forward to and a little padding in my bank account. Nice, huh?

I have talked to some other local ladies here and we are going to (hopefully) pull some classes together at the gym to help share the P90X, INSANITY, Turbo Jam, Slim In 6, and 10 Minute Trainer programs. And we have even talked about maybe doing some kids exercise camps this summer. Oh my! I'm so excited!!

And that is it in a nutshell. Well, sort of... lol There is SO MUCH MORE I could tell you, but I swore to keep this a personal blog since I have the health&fitness blog and I intend to do just that. I may share my personal milestones here with you, with your blessing, as I intend to drop about 15 more pounds and come out in the end with my body beach ready! Bring out the bikini...er...um...I mean mumu.... :) Kidding!! I am ready for some sunshine and warmth and laughter and fun with my fellow ladies who enjoy getting to know each other and this is another great way to do just that. I already go to the gym several days a week and this will be just another fun aspect of it all and will help keep us all motivated.

Head on over to those sites, especially the beachbody one. And then let me know what you think. I will be doing some giveaways soon, too, so be on the lookout for those.

Happy Sunday!!

No comments: