Friday, July 1, 2011

Add A Lil Flavor To Your H2O


I am a Diet Coke/Diet Dr Pepper addict!!!!!

There.....I said it.......

Admitting it is the first step, right?

With my new focus on personal fitness - I really am trying, y'all! - I am experimenting with flavored waters. I recently inherited a ton of different kitchen extracts so Neeley and I have been enjoying iced coconut water, minted lemonade and minted teas and even minted lemonade teas. Yumm-o!!



What are your fave summertime beverages?

2 comments:

Audrey Allure said...

Coconut water is so refreshing on summer days! But I love Dr. Pepper too :)

Lauren said...

Diet Coke and Dr. Pepper is such a treat. I hate how much I LOVE it and crave it when I'm feeling down or stressed.

A great alternative is also the flavored carbonated water. When we have that in our house we almost never drink soda.