Sunday, July 17, 2011

Shop Squad





Hi friends & family! Have you heard of ShopSquad? I just recently found it and am in L-O-V-E! You can log in to the ShopSquad website and get advice on products. And by products I mean anything and everything...really! People like you and me sign up in various categories to give product advice. For instance, maybe you are shopping for a new coffee pot or a tv but really want some help before doing the shopping. You can log on to the site, type your question in to the advice line, and a live ShopSquad advisor will talk to you about those products.

I used the service quite a few times, and now I like it so much that I just signed up to be an Advisor. As an Advisor, you receive a portion of the price that a person pays for an item that you suggest. Isn't that cool!?!

Yes, folks, I am NUTS! I have so many different businesses and things that I do, no wonder I never have any time for myself. :)

Check it out!!

No comments: