Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy, Happy Birthday To One Special Girl!



Today is THIS GIRL's 10th birthday!!!!!



And it amazes me how time flies. We can't possibly be celebrating 10 WONDERFUL years with our Baby Girl, can we?

Weren't we just bringing this precious little bundle of joy home from the hospital?



Or celebrating her 1st birthday?



We've had several years to celebrate now.........











To me, 10 is such a special age. Neeley Beth, you are no longer a baby, but yet you really aren't anywhere near a teen, or even a "tween" yet...or at least we're holding on for dear life here. ;) We love you more than life itself and look forward to spending many, many more amazing birthdays with you, precious girl!!

Neeley arrives home today from a week long Girl Scout camp and I just can't wait to give her a big ol' hug and hear how her week went. I've missed her soooooooooooooo much, as this was her first camp away from home. I couldn't think of a better time to celebrate a birthday!

1 comment:

JudyH329 said...

I know what you mean! My baby girl will be turning 42 on 09/07...It's had to believe. Sometimes it's like yesterday. Time sure went by awful fast! Over from SITS! Hope you had a great SITS day!