Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Come On Summer!


This time of year always brings on a whole 'nother level of crazy for The Bowden Brigade. I know I say that a lot, but -oh my word!- we are in the thick of it....

Neeley has a few more weeks of school left. Her fave teacher is PCSing this week. *tear*

My classes officially end on Thursday and I am taking the summer off to rest my weary brain. I only have 4 classes left, but I can't stand to study not one more minute so I just think it is best.

Still no word on our next location, but we know it is coming sooner rather than later. Yikes! Only a few more months....

Our Girl Scout year is almost over as well. Yahoo! We spend this last weekend camping it up girly style at our local Scout Hut.

We also spent an afternoon swimming at a local Freibad. Sooooooo fun!

Other than that, we are just enjoying our crazy more-frantic-than-ever days and looking forward to a very relaxing summer full of good books to read and lots of time spent outside.

No comments: