Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bessy The BodyBugg


Do you have a BodyBugg? Or perhaps you have something similar? I received this precious gift for Christmas and I couldn't be happier.



Want to know more about how the BodyBugg can help you? Just visit the website of this great little gem and then let me know what you think.

What is a BodyBugg? Oh, it's THE BEST calorie management system out there...or at least it is for me. It is a fitness tracker and a GREAT motivator.

Yes...there are other products out on the market that are similar but I have yet to find one that does all that and then some. Until I found the BodyBugg. I am absolutely ♥IN LOVE♥ with mine and hope to have it for a very long time. It helps me to stay on track with my fitness as well as my nutrition and I LOVE the pedometer feature. I also love that it lets me know when I have reached my fitness activity level each day. There are so many great features to this little "bug" that I just couldn't pass it up.

The BodyBugg is worn on the upper left arm and is able to read absolutely everything about your body from the two small sensors on the back of it. When you are ready to upload your information, you just pop it out of the frame, plug it in with the USB cable, log in to your BodyBugg account, and there ya have it. TONS of great info! I may have to show you all screen shots soon. Because........believe me.......I need all the encouragement I can get. LOL

Would you wear something like this? Who knows.....if you come back often you may even see a BodyBugg GIVEAWAY! :)

No comments: