Thursday, June 24, 2010

Round & Round & Round We Go...Where We'll End Up, Nobody Knows...


Ever feel like you are spinning like a top and not going anywhere? Yep, that's my world right now, but honestly I wouldn't have it any other way. Well, actually...put me on a beach somewhere and well...you get the picture. This is Neeley's birthday week as you know, and poor kid....her actual birthday is tomorrow, but it is so jam packed with other fun, that I'm afraid it won't feel much like her birthday at all. Tomorrow we start our weekend long Girl Scout camp and we prep for next week's camp as well. Wow!! We elected to open gifts from the family tonight since tomorrow will be such a crazy day. And oh, is she excited. I keep hearing "Awesome!" as she is going through it all over and over. Enjoy the pics! I feel like that is all I ever say here anymore, and I apologize for that. I will get a chance to update you all very soon, I promise!


























No comments: