Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter And Softball And Such


Guess who is now a softball coach!?! Yep, me!! How crazy is that? Neeley's 9-12 y.o. girls' league needed another coach since they had so many girls signed up - 41 girls, wow!! - and since there was someone else who was also interested in helping to "co-coach" a team, I thought I'd just go ahead and add that to my plate too. It isn't fair for some girls to sign up only to be sitting on a bench for several weeks. Yes, I realize that I have completely lost my mind since we will have 2 practices a week and 2 games a week, but we do it for the kids, right? I LOVE that I am getting to branch out and experience so many new things that I never thought I could or would do before.Our season starts right about the time Ronnie leaves which is coming way too soon, we we're off to enjoy the weekend (one of our lasts together for a while) and have some fun!

Happy Easter, y'all!!

No comments: