Friday, November 30, 2012

Holiday Benders....FENDER-Benders



I cannot believe Thanksgiving is over and tomorrow is December. What in the world!?!

We are back home and things are even more hectic than our "normal" schedule usually allows. Neeley and I were involved in a bit of a fender-bender on our way back home from Arkansas.



Ok, it was more than a fender-bender.



Since I don't have pics of the actual scene, let me paint the picture for you.



Picture my Equinox on 40 W followed by a t-i-n-y Chevy Extreme pickup with a bed full of dead deer and hauling a 4-wheeler on a trailer.

Have that in your head?

Ok, now picture the entire front half of that tiny lil pickup crammed underneath my Equinox and my Equinox jacked up at a 45 degree angle.

Will spare you the whole story, but yep, it did happen, and we lived to tell about it. Neeley, Anna Banana, and I walked away with sore necks and backs but now we're in the process of scheduling the cosmetic surgery for Ellie the Equinox.

Thank you for your prayers!

No comments: