Sunday, December 4, 2011

Finding Our Groove


Can you believe it's already December? And the 4th of the month at that? What????? I'm not so sure we've found it 100%, but we are starting to get in to our groove and getting connected and we're LOVING living in "The Little Apple".

Neeley is LOVING her school, and though I am noticing differences in the curriculum, so far, so good. {Is it weird that they don't do any science or social studies until the second semester? Darn that No Child Left Behind crud!!}

I am loving my job but am very overwhelmed to be working full time again.

And speaking of which....being somewhere full time means no time for shopping or living. LOL So nope I've not done one bit of Christmas shopping. Zip.Zilch.Nada. Nope, not a thing! There is nothing underneath our tree so far this year. Looks like I'll have to leave Neeley home by herself one day just to get it all done. CrAzY times! :)

Neeley and I tried out another new church this morning and I believe we've found our home.



New Hope Community Church, with its' focus on pursuing Christ-centered relationships that will change the world, just feels right for us. And we LOVE it! Neeley is in their kidsLIFE program and really enjoyed her class this morning. I really appreciated the sermon on money and finances. And I like a good ol' Southern Baptist sermon but I also enjoyed that I wasn't screamed or yelled at this morning nor were any Bibles thrown. :) All in all, it was a GREAT experience for us and I just know we'll definitely return next Sunday. Check it out at http://www.newhopeks.org!

Neeley is gearing up for her Hip Hop recital in May...and I couldn't be more excited for her to find her outlet here. She is really enjoying the class.

It's beginning to really get chilly here and I'm so not ready for that. This Kansas wind is about to kill us all I think. :) It's like nothing I've experienced before.

I'm starting another Team Direct Impact fitness challenge after the first of the year and I'm super excited! I am actually thinking of starting 3 different challenges if I can and I'll keep you posted. One will definitely be a P90X round. Stay tuned!!

Welp, it's time for another trip to Wal-Mart. I LOVE productive Sundays. Not that a trip to Wal-Mart makes it a productive day, lol, but I have already accomplished so much today to help get through the next week, and it feels GREAT!

Have a good week, y'all!! ;)

No comments: