Saturday, February 28, 2009

Why Do The Weekends Go By So Fast?

This is what keeps me going a lot of times... :)


And that's just because I spend my "free" time these days doing things like this:
Getting ready for one massive garage sale - YUCK!

Apparently after our military vet visit, there are a million and one papers that have to be sent off to the USDA Office to finalize that our poor little doggie is in fact disease free and microchipped and won't send the whole country in a frenzy. So here's what I spent the last 30 minutes doing. More YUCK! :)

Ronnie left for the long trek to Colorado this morning. He will be in his 7 week long course to learn all about his job he will have in Germany. While we are excited that this puts us one step closer to getting on that plane headed overseas, it is always a somewhat sad and stressful time to have to say goodbye. We try to make the most of our goodbyes and see ya laters. :)


After eating a quick lunch of leftovers at home, Neeley and I are heading for a trip to Hot Springs for some much needed tennis shoe shopping and Neeley has been requesting to see Madea Goes To Jail. Should be fun!

Tonight I will finish our newest fave read...had to buy it since we are so addicted to the show.


Tomorrow will be just as busy for us so have a good weekend, y'all! :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

I love John and Kate Plus 8!! So good!!!